I don’t have the post-mortem, how do I request another copy?

To request another copy of the coroner’s report, contact the coroner’s office. If they no longer have the record then enquire the name of the pathologist who provided the post-mortem report, or ask the coroner’s officer for advice about where you can obtain a copy.

Return to Frequently asked questions